Why do we need policies?
For a school to offer high quality education and care, it needs policies. Policies help develop and define a set of consistent rules, regulations, procedures and protocols.
Parents need policies
Policies are also useful to parents. For example, a prospective parent might wish to view a school’s behaviour policy or special educational needs policy, before deciding whether to apply for their child to attend the school.
At Moat Primary Academy we believe policies are vitally important, and help us to create standards of quality for learning and safety, as well as expectations and accountability.
NB: Due to data protection of staff personal details we are unable to sign passport applications or similar.
Click on the appropriate policy to open it:
- Admissions Policy 2020
- Admissions Consultation letter 2019
- Admissions Consultation 2018
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging Policy
- Code of Conduct for Community Policy
- Complaints Policy
- EYFS Intimate Care and Toileting Policy
- Early Years Foundation Stage Policy
- Ethnic Diversity Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Gender Equality Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Inclusion Policy
- Keeping Children Safe in Education Guidance
- Offer of Early Help
- Local Offer
- Safeguarding Policy – 2018-19
- Social Media Policy
- Use of Cameras and Mobile Phones
- Trust Development Plan 2017-2020
- Intimate Care and Toileting Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Behaviour and Restorative Practice Policy
- Public Sector Equality Duty